The goal of UAB Lapino skrudykla is to make the buyer satisfied with the purchased product and order our product again.
All goods are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. If the conditions are not discussed in the contract, or the contract is not concluded, we follow the legal acts regulating the purchase-sale relations, ie the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. June 29 by order no. 217 “On Approval of the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” and others.
Conditions for exchange and return of low-quality goods:
- The seller undertakes to replace the defective goods or return the money.
- The seller undertakes to pick up the defective product and replace it with a new analogous product and pay the delivery and return costs. In the event that the Seller does not have a similar product, he shall return to the Buyer the money paid for the product.
Conditions for returning quality goods:
- If the Buyer does not like the purchased product, he must return the product in the original packaging. The product can be returned if it has not been used, undamaged, has not lost its commercial appearance, the original label (if any) has not been removed from the product. In this case, the Buyer pays the delivery and return costs.
- If the Buyer wishes to terminate the purchase agreement, the termination of the agreement shall be carried out in accordance with the conditions discussed by the Buyer and the Seller.
Note: UAB Lapino skrudykla undertakes to unconditionally accept the purchased products within 15 days, which have not been used and are in undamaged packaging.
- When ordering goods from 8 am to 4 pm. we will deliver within 72 hours. throughout Lithuania (except force majeure).
- If you order the goods outside working hours or if the holidays fall, the delivery will be canceled a day later.
- Delivery time on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm. The customer must ensure his presence at the address specified in the order, or leave an authorized person there to accept the ordered goods and sign about their receipt.