I. General provisions
3. lapinoskrudykla.lt shall be guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
3.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
3.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
3.3. Personal data are processed lawfully, ie only in cases where:
3.3.1. the data subject gives consent, ie agrees to comply with the E-Commerce Rules;
3.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
3.3.3. lapinoskrudykla.lt obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
3.3.4. personal data must be processed in the legitimate interest which they pursue lapinoskrudykla.lt or a third party to whom the personal data are disclosed and if the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
3.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
3.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
3.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
3.7. All information about the processed personal data is confidential.
3.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
4. The following may use the e-shop services:
4.1. all able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
4.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
4.3. legal entities;
4.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
5. lapinoskrudykla.lt respects your individual right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the e-shop registration form) is collected and processed in order to:
5.1. process your orders for goods;
5.2. issue financial documents;
5.3. to solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
5.4. fulfill other contractual obligations.
6. You must provide complete and correct personal data during registration in the e-shop.
7. By processing and storing your personal data lapinoskrudykla.lt implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
8. lapinoskrudykla.lt may use for statistical purposes data not directly related to your person, ie data on purchased goods. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer's identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
9. lapinoskrudykla.lt reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
9.1. only 5.3 of this document. to achieve the objectives referred to in paragraph;
9.2. only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Modification or updating of personal data
10. You have the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form.
V. Transmission of information or claims
11. You have the right to request the modification or suspension of the processing of personal data, except for storage, when the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law.
12. lapinoskrudykla.lt upon receipt of your request for the processing of personal data, will provide you with an answer no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data that are submitted in writing will be considered.